"Sell it at auction – it
brings more money!"says it all. This
year marks our 35tth anniversary in the
auction business of conducting antique,
commercial, estate, farm, household,
livestock and real estate auctions. With our fully contained mobile office we come to the auction site with all Public Address Systems, auction block, tables and all required office equipment. This year we added our Auction Topper to the pickup truck, which enables the auctioneer a better view of the auction participants, and also the built in sound system gives a clear and distinct sound to the crowd, We offer competitive commission rates and are licensed and bonded in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Give us a call for your next auction.
For your auction needs we offer 35 years of experience (in excess of 6,000 auctions) in antique, commercial, estate, farm, household, livestock and real estate auctions.
We bring you:
semi-finalist in the World Livestock Auctioneer contest
• 1975 graduate of Ft. Smith Auction School, Ft. Smith, Arkansas
graduate of Williamsburg Local School
• Additional professional auctioneers
• Licensed and bonded in Ohio and Kentucky
• Extensive buyers mailing list
• Portable sale ring/cattle holding pens (35 years stockyard experience)
• Portable auction block and Public Address System
• Experienced auction ring setup men
• Excellent credit rating with all area papers
• Ohio and Kentucky vendor's s license (sales tax).
• Competitive commission rates (includes clerk/cashier)
• References of previous sellers available upon request
|• Auction Topper
||• Fully equipped mobile office
We conduct our auctions with a professional attitude from the initial contracting through completion of sale. Copies of buyers list, advertisement expense and closing sheet provided to seller,
Thank you for your time and consideration, We are looking forward to future contact. If you have any questions, Please feel free to call me. For more specific information, or for a new participant to an auction, please click here.
back to top